Hospitality and Entertainment
Create your own experience with corporate marquee and hospitality options or check out our great new offering...
Our Kids Fun Zone will also be open on the domain from 12pm - 5pm.
- Half the Lake and Quarter Lake start points will have music playing through the sound systems.
- Highland pipers on Waihi hill, Waihaha hill, and MTB tracks.
- Cheerleaders along lake front to get you to the finish line
- DJ and MC on the main Stage in Event Village 12pm – 3pm and live musician 3-5pm.
- Powhiri 5.15pm
- Fun Zone at Event Village from 12pm.
Food and Refreshments
A number of food vendors, coffee carts and bars will be operating in the Event Village on Saturday from 11am till 7pm with a great selection of food and refreshments.
Massages will be available in the Great Lake Centre after your ride on Saturday for $20 for 15mins. Please follow the signs.
Eftpos & Banking Facilities
Most vendors have Eftpos facilities. There are ATM machines across the road on Tongariro Street at BNZ and ANZ, and further in town at ASB, Westpac and Kiwi Bank.