Hospitality and Entertainment
Create your own experience with corporate marquee options!
Official Merchandise Store
The Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge Official Merchandise Store will be operating at the Great Lake Centre:
Friday 23 November 10am – 10pm
Saturday 24 November 6am – 8pm
Sunday 25 November 9am – 12pm
Food Hub: Listen to the great sounds of our band as you enjoy your dinner 5.30pm till 8.30pm. A great relaxing way to start the weekend.
- Half the Lake and Quarter Lake start points will have music playing through the sound systems.
- Highland pipers on Waihi hill, Waihaha hill, and MTB tracks.
- Airport Hill will have someone there to give you that push to the end.
- DJ and MC on the main Stage in Event Village 2pm – 4pm and live musician 4-6pm.
- Fun Zone at Event Village from 12pm.
Food and Refreshments
Cafe, meal and bar facilities will be open next to Registration on Friday:
- 10:30am – 4pm Coffee & Snacks
- 4pm – 9pm A selection of food vedors will be set up for your dining pleasure!
The perfect place to meet up with your cycling buddies to prepare mentally!
A number of food vendors, coffee carts and bars will be operating in the Event Village on Saturday from 11am till 7pm with a great selection of food and refreshments.
Massages will be available in the Massage marquee after your ride on Saturday for $20 for 15mins. (The Registration marquee becomes the massage marquee for event day Saturday.)
Eftpos & Banking Facilities
Most vendors have Eftpos facilities. There are ATM machines across the road on Tongariro Street at BNZ and ANZ, and further in town at ASB, Westpac and Kiwi Bank.