Hospitality and Entertainment
Create your own experience with corporate marquee and hospitality options or check out our great new offering...
Official Merchandise Store
The BDO Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge Official Merchandise Store will be operating at the Great Lake Centre:
Friday 29 November 10am – 10pm
Saturday 30 November 6am – 8pm
Sunday 1 DECEmber 9am – 12pm
Come down and check out our thrilling Friday night Criterium street race.
- Half the Lake and Quarter Lake start points will have music playing through the sound systems.
- Highland pipers on Waihi hill, Waihaha hill, and MTB tracks.
- Airport Hill will have someone there to give you that push to the end.
- DJ and MC on the main Stage in Event Village 2pm – 4pm and live musician 4-6pm.
- Fun Zone at Event Village from 12pm.
Food and Refreshments
A number of food vendors, coffee carts and bars will be operating in the Event Village on Saturday from 11am till 7pm with a great selection of food and refreshments.
Massages will be available in the Massage marquee after your ride on Saturday for $20 for 15mins. (The Registration marquee becomes the massage marquee for event day Saturday.)
Eftpos & Banking Facilities
Most vendors have Eftpos facilities. There are ATM machines across the road on Tongariro Street at BNZ and ANZ, and further in town at ASB, Westpac and Kiwi Bank.