Dates & Fees
|Event Name||Early Bird Price 1 June - 31 July 2018
||Standard Fee 1st Aug - 31 Oct 2018
||Late online entry 2018
|Bike Barn Round the Lake||$129||$139||$159|
|Tandem Round the Lake per team||$229||$239||$259|
|Half the Lake||$119||$129||$149|
|BDO Huka Challenge 85km||$129||$139||$159|
|BDO Huka Steamer 60km||$119||$129||$149|
|BDO Huka Teaser 35km||$99||$109||$129|
|BDO Huka XL||$129||$139||$159|
|Kid's Heart Ride||$29||$29||$29|
|Holden Men's Classic||$129||$139||$139|
|Bayleys Women's Classic||$129||$139||$139|
Children 15 and under are half price if entered with a paid accompanying adult ie. both must be entered in the same event*.
Children 15 and under entering without a paid accompanying adult will receive a $20 discount**.* Discounts do not apply for Heart Kids events.** Discounts do not apply for Heart Kids or Lakesider events.
NB. Entries received before Sunday 17th November will receive a printed bib. After this date bibs will be handwritten.
Withdraws and Change of Category
Entry fee refunds requested up until 31 October 2018 will receive 50% of their entry fee. After this time no refunds will be given.
Transfers to next year’s event also need to be requested before 31 October 2018. After this time no transfers will be available.
We do not offer transfers of entry to another rider.
Category changes can be made up until 23 November 2018. Changes of category are free of charge up until 31 October 2018 after this date the change will incur a $15 charge.
Whats included in your Entry Fee
- Chance to win spot prizes at Registration and major spot prizes at Prizegiving
- Online entry
- Online results
- Regular email updates
- Electronic Welcome Guide
- Electronic timing
- Bike & Bus transport FREE of charge for Half the Lake and Quarter Lake participants
- Drop bag service
- Bike mechanical support around the course
- First aid cover from St. John Ambulance
- Water and hydration stations on the course
- Sport & Lifestyle Expo
- Cadence Club (10, 15, 20 event participation recognition)
- Free training programmes
- Secure bike park facilities
- Unique opportunities from our sponsors
- Live updates on event day.