Create your own experience with corporate marquee options!
Official Merchandise Store
The Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge Official Merchandise Store will be operating at the Great Lake Centre:
Friday 25 November 10am – 10pm
Saturday 26 November 6am – 8pm
Sunday 27 November 9am – 1pm
Pasta Marquee: Listen to the great sounds of our band as you enjoy your dinner 5.30pm till 8.30pm. A great relaxing way to start the weekend.
- Half the Lake and Quarter Lake start points will have music playing through the sound systems.
- Highland pipers on Waihi hill, Waihaha hill, and MTB tracks.
- Hatepe Hill will have entertainment to get you to the top.
- Airport Hill will have someone there to give you that push to the end.
- On the main Stage in Event Village 2pm – 6pm TBC
Food and Refreshments
Cafe, meal and bar facilities will be open next to Registration on Friday:
- 10:30am – 4pm Coffee & Snacks
- 4pm – 9pm Delicious fresh pasta meals from Pasta Mia – great for carbo loading!
The perfect place to meet up with your cycling buddies to prepare mentally!
A number of food vendors, coffee carts and bars will be operating in the Event Village on Saturday from 11am till 7pm with a great selection of food and refreshments.
Massages will be available in the Massage marquee after your ride on Saturday for $15. (The Registration marquee becomes the massage marquee for event day Saturday.)
Eftpos & Banking Facilities
Most vendors have Eftpos facilities. There are ATM machines across the road on Tongariro Street at BNZ and ANZ, and further in town at ASB, Westpac and Kiwi Bank.