The Extreme Enduro category will be available in 2018.
Think you’ve done every endurance cycling event? Push yourself and face the ultimate challenge of the Extreme Enduro 1,280km cycle ride - eight laps of Lake Taupo!
The Extreme Enduro covers 1,280km of sealed road and 1,650m of climb every circuit. We're constantly in awe of the cyclists who choose to tackle this bi-annual challenge!
|Start Time||No Extreme Enduro event in 2017|
Please note that all Extreme Enduro's must have completed your online entries by Wednesday 16th Nov to enable your registration pack to be completed for collection the following Tuesday 22nd Nov at 5pm.
We are holding a special breakfast for all Enduro riders and supporters on Sunday morning following the event, with guest speaker and the opportunity to celebrate with your fellow riders. The cost of the breakfast is $25. If there are insufficient numbers the breakfast will be canceled and money refunded. If you wish to attend please select the breakfast option when you complete your online entry. Breakfast will be held in the Taupo Yacht Club, Ferry Rd.
- Distinctive over cap
- All LTCC medical and support services on Saturday (for your final lap)
- List of course facilities
- Electronic check-in procedures for safety and recording
- Timing Chip
- Support crew and vehicle for Wednesday through to Saturday morning (compulsory)
- A hi-vis vest to be worn at all times.
- Any requirements needed for Audax and RAAM qualification.